The Holiday

Have you watched “The Holiday” starring Cameron Diaz, Jude Law, Kate Winslet and Jack Black? Well, I did and double thumbs up for the movie. To briefly introduct what the movie is all about for those who haven’t watch yet..it’s basically a romantic love movie that tells you the story of 2 man and 2 women from different region bang into each other and started their love journey. The storyline is kinda fresh to me as I never thought that there will be people willing to exchange their house with a total stranger (you’ll know what I’m talking about when you watch the movie) most probably my thinking is a bit conservative.

Really I did not have deep interest in this movie if not because of Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet (typical guy thinking, hehe) and the girls are after Jude Law ofcoz. But after watching the movie, I’m deeply impress and touch by the story of the movie. If you haven’t watch it, I would really recommend you to get a copy of DVD or step into the cinema and experience the love of the movie.